Letter No.3 to Chief Minister Mr. Joseph Vijay

 

From

Sabarimuthu Vyakappan

Lecturer in Chemistry (Retired)

26-3 Thattankonam, Vellicode

Mulagumoodu P.O. PIN:629167

Kanyakumari District

India.

Email:sabarimuthu.vyakappan@gmail.com

To

Mr. C. Joseph Vijay

Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu

St. George Forte

Chennai

Sir,

            On 16 July 2026, you stated: “Ministers should not make a spectacle out of inspections. I will take action against officials and ministers who are unwilling to co-operate with the government in implementing its programs and achieving its goals. No one should fault me for doing so. People trust me. I want to serve them.”

This is indeed a bold and commendable declaration.

In the field of education, however, a grave error persists. The concept of the verb as traditionally taught does not structurally exist in sentences. Yet, teachers continue to construct stories around it, reward incorrect answers, and issue certificates. To address this, I defined English grammar comprehensively in four books and uploaded complementary classroom videos on YouTube under the title “Sabarimuthu English Classes.”

Nothing significant happened for eight years. Then, I obtained the recognition of peers to my thesis and submitted it to competent authorities—including yourself.  While I understand that the Chief Minister cannot personally examine every literary matter, your office has the responsibility to process such submissions. If found truthful, they should be brought into the public domain.

This may require the Chief Secretary to obtain the signature of the Minister for Education and your approval. If the media refuses to publish the findings, a government website could be created for this purpose. Such documents would bear the Chief Secretary’s signature, thereby freeing you from obligations or liabilities. Had this been done, it might have created a new English world and brought immeasurable benefits to children. This is the true meaning of political power.

Regrettably, my work risks disappearing like the 1,297 letters I submitted on political, economic, legal, and constitutional matters. Worse still, the Government of Tamil Nadu has issued orders preventing resource persons from entering schools to address students. How can one trust such a system?

I submitted my thesis to Her Excellency the President of India and eight other Chief Ministers. Yet none have spoken with the clarity and resolve you displayed. When a systemic error affecting all children persists in education, it is the duty of a Chief Minister to act decisively. Truth must not be hidden, and leaders should never fear the light.

With respectful regards,

Sabarimuthu Vyakappan

 India

17 July 2026

Copy to:

1.      President of India

2.      World leaders of English-speaking countries

3.      Chief Justice of India

4.      Some Chief Ministers

5.      Some High Courts

6.      Political leaders in India

7.      Advocate Associations

 

Comments