Letter No.4 to Chief Minister Mr. Joseph Vijay

 

From

Sabarimuthu Vyakappan

Lecturer in Chemistry (Retired)

26-3 Thattankonam, Vellicode

Mulagumoodu P.O. PIN:629167

Kanyakumari District

India.

Email:sabarimuthu.vyakappan@gmail.com

To

Mr. C. Joseph Vijay

Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu

St. George Forte

Chennai

Sir,

          Educational institutions exist to impart knowledge and not to perpetuate beliefs or superstitions. The conventional teaching of “verbs” as if they exist in sentences misleads learners into belief rather than knowledge. To address this, I comprehensively defined English grammar for the first time.

          Unfortunately, the University of Oxford remains biased against my definition and continues to award Ph.D. degrees for constructing theories around the concept of “verb”. This bias perpetuates systemic error in English language teaching.

I have already submitted my thesis to Her Excellency the President of India for adoption. However, despite its significance, she has not responded.

The Union Government appears intent on suppressing my discovery, exerting pressure on leaders to conceal the grammar I have defined. Yet, I believe you, Hon’ble Chief Minister, who has shown deep compassion for children by gifting gold rings to newborns in government hospitals will recognize that true hope for their future lies in knowledge. When these children grow, they deserve access to genuine knowledge.

My thesis is available at: www.englishgrammarredefined.blogspot.com

I urge the Government of Tamil Nadu to direct teachers to study this work, thereby enriching their understanding. If adopted, this grammar could spread worldwide, bringing immeasurable benefits to children everywhere.

If such an action is not taken, the act of offering gold-rings without providing knowledge is akin to offering stones in place of bread.

With respectful regards,

Sabarimuthu Vyakappan

 India

18 July 2026

Copy to:

1.     President of India

2.     World leaders of English-speaking countries

3.     Chief Justice of India

4.     Some Chief Ministers

5.     Some High Courts

6.     Political leaders in India

7.     Advocate Associations

 

 

         

 

Comments