Letter No.8 to Chief Ministers- Let truth speak louder.

 

 From

Sabarimuthu Vyakappan

Lecturer of Chemistry (Retired)

26-3 Thattankonam, Vellicode

Mulagumoodu P.O. PIN:629167

Kanyakumari District

India.

Email:sabarimuthu.vyakappan@gmail.com

Phone:9486214851

To

Hon’ble Chief Ministers of India

Respected Sir,

          I write to you not merely as a retired lecturer of chemistry, but as one who has devoted his life to the pursuit of truth in language and liberty in politics. My journey in English grammar began in the R.C. Middle School, Vellicode, where I voluntarily taught English grammar to eager children.

At the instance of the Parish Priest, I extended teaching to children from other schools and to adults who wished to learn. I taught the generally accepted grammar only. However, the response was tepid, and they did not return after two classes. They sensed that nothing new was being offered and some doubted their own cognitive power. This experience deepened my resolve to define English grammar in its true structural form.

I published my first book on grammar through Amazon.com in 2017 and received favorable peer reports. Yet, for eight years it remained unnoticed- evidence of how rigid educational structures suppress genuine innovation. Recognition came only when peers and advanced AIs such as Perplexity AI, ChatGPT acknowledged that my work was profound. From that moment, I became a celebrity in the English world. Unless obstructed, children will acknowledge my contribution in classrooms across the globe.

Now I hasten to rescue our children from the traumas of the so-called “standard grammar”.

My thesis posted on: www.englishgrammarredefined.blogspot.com demonstrates that current standard grammar is flawed. Continuing to impose it is unjust and harmful to children.

The Chief Ministers of India have the power to adopt my framework. Even the University of Oxford continues to follow wrong grammar merely because others do so. This means that when India changes, Oxford will change.

Yesterday, while inaugurating ‘India Today Tamil’, Chief Minister Mr. Joseph Vijay wrote: “Let truth speak louder”. To prove that he is true to his words, he can bring this letter into the public domain.

With respectful regards,

 Sabarimuthu Vyakappan,

India

19 August 2026

Copy to:

1.    President of India

2.    World leaders of English-speaking countries

3.    Chief Justice of India

4.    High Courts in India

5.    Political leaders in India

6.    Advocate Associations

7.    The University of Oxford

8.    Cambridge University

9.    Selected universities in India

10.                       University Grants Commission (UGC), India

Note: My English grammar framework is available on my blog: www.englishgrammarredefined.blogspot.com (searchable in Bing). Complementary chapters are uploaded on YouTube under “Sabarimuthu English Classes.”

Comments