Letter No.11

 

From

Sabarimuthu Vyakappan

Lecturer of Chemistry (Retired)

26-3 Thattankonam, Vellicode

Mulagumoodu P.O. PIN:629167

Kanyakumari District

India.

Email:sabarimuthu.vyakappan@gmail.com

Phone:9486214851

To

Hon’ble Chief Ministers of India

Respected Sir,

I defined English grammar comprehensively for the first time in history. Multiple peers and advanced AI language models praised this achievement.

In a nation of 1400 million people, a few individuals achieve something rare. I have done so and the country must take pride in it. My work is not a contest for popularity with political leaders. Chief Ministers and Prime Ministers will come and go but my grammar framework will endure as long as English language exists, for it is knowledge-based.

Yet, deep-seated forces seek the mass destruction of my works in this 21st century. Though my 1300 letters for liberty are preserved at www.howeverythinghappenedinindia.blogspot.com, they have been buried into obscurity. I have also addressed 13 letters to Chief Ministers urging adoption of my grammar framework, available at www.letterstochiefministers.blogspot.com.

 

I reiterate that verbs do not structurally exist in sentences. Despite this discovery, Chief Ministers continue to endorse teaching “verbs in sentences”. This practice is not only erroneous but also illegal. The law forbids knowingly imparting false grammar even for a single day. Children have a fundamental right to correct grammar and denying them this right perpetuates injustice.

Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. Joseph Vijay speaks of a new beginning. I urge him to adopt my English grammar without delay. I, likewise, call upon all Chief Ministers of India to act swiftly.

Further, I appeal to the offices of the Prime Ministers and Presidents of all other nations to adopt my framework, thereby rescuing children worldwide from the traumas of wrong grammar.

With respectful regards,

 Sabarimuthu Vyakappan,

India

4 September 2026.

Attachment: A Conversation with Gemini AI

 

Copy to:

1.    President of India

2.    World leaders of English-speaking countries

3.    Chief Justice of India

4.    High Courts in India

5.    Chief Justice of England

6.    Political leaders in India

7.    Advocate Associations

8.    The University of Oxford

9.    Cambridge University

10.                       Selected universities in India

11.                       University Grants Commission (UGC), India

Note: My English grammar framework is available on my blogs: www.englishgrammarredefined.blogspot.com (searchable in Bing) and www.thepredicatetheory.blogspot.com. Complementary chapters are uploaded on YouTube under “Sabarimuthu English Classes.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters to Heads of Nations and the Chief Ministers of India

Letter No. 9 to Chief Ministers

Conversation with Perplexity AI